Nature Connection for Wellbeing
This workshop will teach you how to build a deeper connection to nature in any season.
Why Nature Connection now?
- We spend an average of 90% of our time indoors and,
- Approximately 8 hours of each day is spent on a digital device and,
- Approximately 2/3 of Canadians are Vitamin D deficient and 23% have reported a high degree of life stress (pre-Covid-19) however,
Nature connection has been proven to improve your sense of well-being and happiness!
In this 1-hour workshop you will learn:
- Why you feel better when you spend time outside (the science)
- What it means to be ‘connected to nature’ (the spirit)
- How to develop a relationship with the outdoors and how to support this relationship in every season (the logistics)
- Nature-based activities to support your mental health and wellbeing
Who is this workshop ideal for?
This workshop is designed for EVERYONE who feels a desire to spend more time outdoors. It is ideally suited for those who work indoors and online, especially those who work in teams.
Workshops are offered virtually or in-person using our contact form
As an act of reconciliation to the Indigenous people of this land, 2% of every purchase will be donated to Reconciliation Canada. (https://reconciliationcanada.ca)